Use Of DIMS SERVICES PVT LTD. Mark, Logos And Symbols
A company certified by DYMER INDIA Certification Pvt. Ltd. (DYMER INDIA ) may use the DYMER INDIA logo on company letterheads and literature, subject to the conditions below
- Use of the symbols on stationary or other media shall not be used by a certified client unless the use relates in whole or in part to certification endorsed by DYMER INDIA
- Note: Clients where DYMER INDIA has certified subsidiaries, divisions, departments or offices of a company and not the company as a whole is most affected by this requirement. Clients must exercise care in the use of certification logo and marks to ensure no misrepresentation of scope for which certification is granted.
- The symbol shall not be used on a product, packing, packaging, laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports or certificates or tests reports from test or in any way that may be interpreted to denote product conformity.
- Use of certification marks to indicate that a product has been made under a certified quality management system.
- The Mark may only be reproduced in a single colour which is unlimited, but where practical should conform to existing preprinted stationery, brochures, letterheads or other promotional materials of the Company.
- Client can use any statement on product packaging material that client has certified management system.The statement shall in no way imply that the product, process or service is certified anyway. The statementshall include
- Identification like brand name of the Client
- The type of management system certified
- The name of DYMER INDIA which is issuing the certificate.
- The Client company can use the logo in the same color combination as specified or in any single
Use Of Accreditation Board Marks, Logos And Symbols
- Accreditation logo can be use only when the client's SCOPE is covered under Accreditation of DYMER INDIA.
- The logo shall not be used in any way that it misleads the reader about the accredited status of the certification body or the certified body.
- The accreditation body's logo shall not be used on the packaging of a product, labels, publicity material, written announcements etc, that in any way suggest that the accreditation body has certified or approved any product, process or service of the certified body or in any other misleading manner.
- The logo shall not be displayed on vehicles except in publicity material like part of a large advertisement.
- The logo shall not be displayed on buildings and flags.
Discontinuation Of The DYMER INDIA Certification Logo And / Accreditation Logo
- A client certified by DYMER INDIA shall discontinue the use of the DYMER INDIA certification logo and / accreditation mark immediately when any of the following conditions exist
- A lapse of certification, suspension or withdrawn
- The client has made a change to his Quality System which has not been accepted by DYMER INDIA , and which could reasonably be expected to affect the client's qualification for certification
- The client has failed to implement a change to the system requirements issued by DYMER INDIA
- Any other circumstances, which arise, which could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the client's Quality System certified by DYMER INDIA , as identified in the contract agreement.
Misuse And Penalty
Misuse of DYMER INDIA certification logo and / accreditation mark would lead to corrective action, withdrawal of certification, publication of the transgression and, if necessary, other legal action.